The napcabs GmbH leaves the agreed sleeping cabin with the agreed equipment to the guest for the agreed length of stay against payment. These General Terms and Conditions of Business and Reservation apply to all con-tracts with the content of the temporary, remunerated provision of sleeping cabins as well as to all other services provided by napcabs GmbH to the guest.
With the reservation of a cabin the guest offers us a binding contract. Upon successful reservation, the guest will receive a reservation confirmation from napcabs GmbH. Only at this time a contract between the guest and napcabs GmbH is concluded.
(1) A guaranteed reservation exists when the guest has paid the usage fee directly via the online payment system.
(2) Rebooking or cancellation of the reservation is possible online via the link sent to the guest by email. The guest has no right to rebooking or cancellation. In the event of a cancellation more than 1 hour before the booking date, napcabs GmbH is entitled to a compensation claim of 10% of the usage fee for the reserved period of use. If you cancel later than 1 hour before the booking date, we will be entitled to compensation in the amount of the full usage fee for the reserved usage period. However, the guest is free to prove that we did not suffer any damage or that the damage was less than the full usage fee for the reserved period.
(3) If the guest does not appear in the reserved period, the full amount of the booked stay will be charged. Here, too, the guest is free to prove that we did not suffer any damage or that the damage was less than the full usage fee for the reserved period.
(1) Disruptions in the sphere of the guest, which can endanger the smooth operation, the security or the reputation of napcabs GmbH in public, as well as in the case of force majeure, entitle us to withdraw from the contract. Furthermore, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract without notice in the event of official prohibitions of use.
(2) We reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving reasons or to terminate the period of use prematurely. In this case, the customer does not have to pay for the premature termination if the period of use is less than 60 minutes. From a period of use of more than 60 minutes, the period of use is refunded pro rata to the reserved period of use.
(1) Only persons named in the reservation are entitled to use the sleeping cabins.
(2) The subletting of the booked sleeping cabins is prohibited, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing.
(3) The guest has to observe the house rules of napcabs GmbH during his stay in the sleeping cabin.
(4) After using the napcabs sleeping cabin, the guest should log off from the touch monitor. At the end of the booking period, the guest is automatically logged off.
(1) Our cabins are not barrier-free. Unrestricted use by people who are physically restricted in their mobility or in any other way and / or require special care cannot yet be guaranteed, to our regret. The guest undertakes to inform himself about existing mobility restrictions of our cabins before concluding the contract in order to decide at his/her own responsibility whether a use is possible in a specific case without security risk. For information in advance, our guests can contact napcabs GmbH Tel.: +49 89 943894 250 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Information and assistance in connection with the use of the entire airport site can also be obtained from the airport's mobility service. There is no entitlement to support in connection with the use of our cabins.
(1) The customer is liable for all damages which he causes negligently or intentionally.
(2) Our liability for contractual breaches of duty and for tort is limited to intent and gross negligence. This does not apply in case of injury to life, body and health of the guest, claims due to cardinal obligations, i.e. of obligations which result from the nature of the contract and whose violation endangers the attainment of the purpose of the contract as well as compensation for damages caused by delay (§ 286 BGB). In this respect we are liable for every degree of fault.
(3) Should disturbances or defects in the services occur, we will endeavour to provide remedy upon knowledge or by immediate notification of the guests.
(4) Availability of the alarm service: In general, there is no claim to constant availability of the alarm call. If the alarm clock is not available or does not work, we are not liable for any damage caused to the customer. There is no guarantee for a successful wake-up.
(5) Risks of internet use, limitation of liability: The guest is informed that the LAN and WIFI only allows access to the internet. Virus protection and firewall are not available. napcabs GmbH expressly points out that there is a risk that malware (e.g. viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) may reach the end device when using the Internet connection. The use of the internet connection is at the guest's own risk. napcabs GmbH assumes no liability for damage to the guest's hardware and software caused by the use of Internet access.
(6) Responsibility and indemnification of claims: The guest himself is responsible for the data transmitted via the Internet, the services charged for and the legal transactions carried out. If the guest visits paid Internet sites or enters into liabilities, the resulting costs are to be borne by him. The guest is obliged to comply with the applicable law when using the LAN or WIFI. He will in particular: use the LAN or WIFI neither for retrieval nor for the distribution of immoral or illegal content; not unlawfully reproduce, distribute or make available any copyrighted goods; observe the applicable regulations for the protection of minors; send or distribute any harassing, defamatory, pornographic or threatening content; do not use the LAN or WIFI to send mass messages (spam) and/or other forms of inadmissible advertising.
(1) These general terms and conditions are subject to German law and all disputes arising from this contract are subject to the jurisdiction of the German courts.
(2) The place of jurisdiction is - as far as legally permissible - Munich.
(3) If one or more paragraphs of these GTCs are not valid, this does not affect the validity of the other paragraphs.